How to Custom Order a Ford Online Through Our Oklahoma Ford Dealer
Build Your Own Ford On Our Website to Get the Exact Vehicle You Want
If you’ve been looking for the perfect vehicle for a while, it might be time to factory order a Ford. Placing an order guarantees you get the vehicle you want without having to compete with other buyers for a limited inventory.
Ordering a new Ford is actually a really simple process you can do on your own, or that our personal shoppers can walk you through.
Ford Build & Price on Our Website
To custom order a Ford, visit our website at ZeckFordOKC.com. Then, follow these easy steps:
- Visit our custom-order webpage.
- Click “Build My Ford.” Our Vehicle Builder page will then load.
- Click on the Ford model you’re interested in ordering. Only vehicles available for custom order will show up in the list. Not all vehicles can be custom ordered at any given time, and ordering can be made available again. If you have any questions about this, call us.
- Choose the body style (if relevant), trim, powertrain, color, and packages you want included on your custom-order Ford. For details about what the packages include, talk to a personal shopper or check out the Ford website.
- On the summary page, you’ll see an estimate for the cost to purchase your new Ford car, truck, or SUV.
- Click on “Request a Quote” to get an exact cost for your vehicle, or click “Schedule an Appointment” to talk to a personal shopper at Zeck Ford OKC to learn more about ordering a new Ford. You can also check to see if we have your ideal vehicle in stock when you click “Search Current Inventory.” Our inventory changes daily!
What Happens After Next at My Oklahoma Ford Dealer?
If you choose to build your own Ford, you must pay a small deposit to Ford so they can begin production. This deposit is put toward your final purchase price. When your vehicle is built and ready for you, Ford will deliver your special-order vehicle to our dealership.
You can then come here to complete your purchase. We can help you secure an auto loan and accept your trade-in at this time, so you can drive away in a new Ford you love the very same day it arrives in Purcell.
If all parts in the manufacturing process are available during the build, you could receive your new Ford in as little as 10 weeks after placing your order. The timeline is commonly extended, however, and patience is key. For a better arrival estimate, track your order on the Ford website, or talk to your personal shopper at Zeck Ford OKC in Purcell.
Can I Cancel My Ford Custom Order?
If you find the perfect vehicle for you after you order a new Ford, or if you can’t buy a new vehicle just now, you can generally cancel a factory order without repercussions and have your deposit returned to you.
In this way, the special ordering process is very low risk. However, once you cancel an order, it is canceled permanently, so if you want to re-order at a later date, you have to start the process from the beginning.
Do I Have to Pay Extra When Ordering a New Ford?
When you place your order, you must pay a deposit, which we’ve already covered. But when you complete your purchase, you’ll also need to pay a shipping fee, the cost to have your vehicle delivered to you or to Zeck Ford OKC for pick-up. This is called a “destination charge.”
The destination charge varies, but you’ll know the specific charge before you submit your order. You can even include it in your new vehicle financing through our Oklahoma Ford dealership.
Put Our Personal Shoppers to Work for You!
If you’re new to Zeck Ford OKC, there’s a chance you don’t know about our customer satisfaction philosophy. We call it the Zecksperience, and it means we offer the best vehicles at the lowest possible prices every day, without making you haggle or jump through hoops.
And if you’re looking at used vehicles, you can be assured every one of them is of the highest quality because of our robust 120-point inspection.
Take a short drive from Oklahoma City or Norman to come see the difference at Zeck Ford OKC, located at 2311 N. 9th Avenue in Purcell.